Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-15 von insgesamt 15.

Freitag, 15. Februar 2019, 07:55

Forenbeitrag von: »ylq«

Part 3: Suhomlinski��s advi

Part 3: Suhomlinski��s advice to teachersomlinski��s book "Proposals for Teachers" gave me great shock. Indeed, these suggestions have given me a clearer direction as a teacher and havelashy thoughts and refined language are not obsolete for today��s educators Ciggarettes Marlbore Reds 100 Online. It still looks like a timely rain, nourishing a thirsty soul. It is like face-to-face with teachers Carton Of Newport Cigarettes In Ny, and it is directed at the distress and confusion of teachers. Whe...

Freitag, 15. Februar 2019, 07:54

In his great work, Suhomlinski

In his great work, Suhomlinski also reveals brilliantly the truth of reading: the development of students' intelligence depends on reading ability. ��30 years of experience has convinced me that the intellectual development of students depends on good reading skills.�� (Proposal for Teachers) P. 10) ��If reading is the most important window for students to become a world of knowledge, then There is no need to spend a lot of time to make up the lessons for the students." ("Proposal for Teachers" ...

Samstag, 5. Januar 2019, 08:04

Fuyang finally got snow ag

Fuyang finally got snow again. The sky after the snow is so white, the air is so fresh, so I always want to roll on the ground, indicating that I am full of happiness. From heaven to earth, look at it at a glance, without leaving a bit of variegation. There are mountains on all sides Danger Of Newport Cigarettes, the plains are white, and the mountains are white. The children fight snowballs, go there to fight, come here to fight, where to fight is to snow here is so white, it is a random splash...

Mittwoch, 28. November 2018, 02:35

"Love lianyun port 10,000 reas

"Love lianyun port 10,000 reasons" essay competition worksa is a beautiful place, and even more prominent is Lianyungang in China. She is my hometown.anyungang is like a colorful glass. Everything here is beautiful. Whether it is from snacks to culture, from customs to technology, it is really fascinating! beautiful Lianyungang is on the mountain and connected to the sea. The most beautiful mountain is Huaguoshan. As early as in the Ming Dynasty, Wu Chengen��s classical novel ��Journey to the We...

Mittwoch, 28. November 2018, 02:33

In a forest full of lush trees, o

In a forest full of lush trees, one of them is me. The forests are different all year round: in spring, small animals come out to play; in summer, the little animals are sheltering from the heat under my dense foliage; in autumn, the animals pick me up; in winter, my leaves fall. Light, the little animals have returned to their "home."ing came to the spring breeze blowing my leaves, and gradually, I woke up, I stretched out and felt the warmth brought by the spring breeze sister. At this time, I...

Dienstag, 16. Oktober 2018, 09:11

The magician is so magical that a

The magician is so magical that a handkerchief can turn a handkerchief into a rose Cigarettes For Sale, and it can also make a pile of waste paper into a famous person. I saw the performance of the magician. I think that if I am a magician, I want to be something that is definitely admirable. I am a magician, I will turn the waste paper into a book and a ballpoint pen, and send these books and pens to the poor mountainous areas and students who are eager to read; turn the muddy water into a crys...

Dienstag, 16. Oktober 2018, 09:10

"Drip one answer and one answer one

"Drip one answer and one answer one by one" The roof kept dripping with water, and a drop of dripping machine flashed from the tile seam and couldn't wait to come to the basin under the house. The bead curtain on the eaves was broken, and the beads rolled down one by one, a bang, there was a dark rain column shape on the ground, if there was a drop of ink on the paper, and if there was a lotus in the water. The rain has been gone for a day. house is filled with large and small pots and buckets. ...

Freitag, 14. September 2018, 09:45

Let us read Lang Lang, quietly think, to

Let us read Lang Lang, quietly think, to appreciate the spring flowers and autumn months of the millennium, summer rain and winter snow, to appreciate the mountains and rivers of the ancient land, customs and customs...ntly squat, fine goods, to feel the leisure and wild taste of the country's cloth, to understand the high-spirited interest of cultural talents, to express the feelings of the country...t us read silently, keep a firm record, and enjoy the joy of "Wen Si Quan Chung", "Miao Bi Shen...

Freitag, 14. September 2018, 09:44

In the reconstruction of Meng Xueyuan,

In the reconstruction of Meng Xueyuan, only Xiao Fudie, Director Pa, Sweet Teacher, Dr. The Victorian teacher was very heavy. Xiao Fudie walked alone on the campus. Suddenly, a telephone booth flashed around him. Xiao Fudie thought: Who is it? After a burst of white fog, two old people came out... It was the elder and Qian Jin teacher, but the Diablo Emperor had already been defeated. The Meng Knight and Princess Naia also followed the final Sorei Sword to the depths of the universe. elder said:...

Samstag, 1. September 2018, 03:24

If I were a drop of water, I would come to the

If I were a drop of water, I would come to the Great Desert and lead my brothers and sisters to irrigate the great desert. Turn this world's grassless hell into a paradise on earth; let the yellow sand that flies in the sky turn into a little raindrop Cheap Cigarettes Free Shipping, and make the hot earth flourish, making this the most beautiful scenery in the woer, I would go to the arid area and see what it was like. Use my life to save thousands of lives there, I will let the withered flowers...

Samstag, 1. September 2018, 03:24

When I saw a grateful picture on TV, my "grateful

When I saw a grateful picture on TV, my "grateful heart" surged out. In my eleven years, "Grateful Heart" only accompanied me for two y everyone should have a grateful heart. I am grateful to my husband, I am grateful that they have worked hard to raise me, thank them for their concern for me, and I thank them for their tl of my teachers. I am grateful for their tireeful heart is warm and beautiful. I thank you for having a grateful heart.Summer is getting hotter, winter is not so cold, and the ...

Montag, 13. August 2018, 03:45

Speaking of bicycles, there must be

Speaking of bicycles, there must be many students who said, "I will be there soon!" I can't ride alone. On the day of summer vacation, I decided to learn to ride a bicycle and practice with my neighbor Zhahought the bike was easy, and I could ride it with my foot pedals Carton Of Marlboro Reds. But when I was riding, the car was smashed when I stepped on the foot. I just couldn��t ride, and I was a little discouraged. I thought: If I don��t, I still have time to practice, and the task of learnin...

Montag, 13. August 2018, 03:44

The golden autumn is cool [

The golden autumn is cool Carton Of Marlboro Reds, and the osmanthus fragrance is fragrant. The fall of the sky is a fascinating season. I like autumn and prefer autuma gust of wind blew, summer went, and autumn came. The banyan tree also became yellowish from the original complexity, and then fell one by one. This process is very beautiful. I walked on the way to school, and the fallen leaves that had fallen were paved with a golden road. Strolling through it, soft, and from time to time Cheap ...

Montag, 9. Juli 2018, 02:04

Xiao��an��s bag and wai

he key to friendship opens the door to my memory. The sweetness of the tongue can't help but remind me of the cat's ear (a kind of food) that gives me a permanent memory. It is a radiant pearl in my memory treasure. . "������", the class bell interrupted the teacher's teaching voice. When I packed up my schoolbag with Xiaoan, I stepped out of the classroom and laughed out of the classroom. I came to the commissary without knowing it Online Cigarettes. I bought a bag of cat ears with her and put ...

Montag, 9. Juli 2018, 02:03

world is ever-changing, life is colorful and

he world is ever-changing, life is colorful and diverse, and big and small cases by my heart...f school, just like the happy little pony spread the reins, and I was on the road with a good mood. It was filled with a happy smile Carton Of Newports. From time to time, a burst of clear and seems to bring a hoarse voice into my ear, stimulating my nerves. I jerked back, only to find a ragged, yellow-skinny, holding a bowl in my hand, a squatting man with a speaker in his arms, and the different song...